Specializing in US Immigration and Nationality Law Since 1978
Oldest and most respected full-service immigration law firm in North Texas
Tidwell, Swaim & Associates P.C. is a respected law firm advocating for clients in Citizenship, Business-Based Immigration and Employment-Based Immigration cases. Based in Dallas, we are familiar with the courts throughout all of Texas. Our attorneys have the necessary skill to help you resolve your legal problem. With 39 years of experience, we are focused on your success. Please read our profiles to learn more about our professional backgrounds.
Our attorneys are knowledgeable in multiple areas of the law
Tidwell, Swaim & Associates P.C. has a thorough understanding of Texas law. Our lawyers work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- Citizenship: Our experienced and knowledgeable attorneys help lawful residents complete the requirements to become full citizens of the United States. We can guide you through the entire citizenship process.
- Business-Based Immigration: We represent multinational executives, managers, professionals, skilled workers, artists, entertainers and athletes in all manners of employment-based immigration, including lawful permanent resident status (“green cards”) and nonimmigrant work authorizations.
- Employment-Based Immigration: Our experienced attorneys represent multinational executives, managers, professionals, skilled workers, artists, entertainers and athletes in all manners of employment-based immigration, including lawful permanent resident status (“green cards”) and nonimmigrant work authorizations.
- Green Cards: Our dedicated attorneys assist clients who are seeking to obtain permanent residency status in the United States. We can handle all of the legal requirements associated with your application to get a green card.
- Immigrant and Nonimmigrant Visas: Whether you’re looking to live in the United States permanently or just seeking to work, study or visit here temporarily, our attorneys can guide you through the process of obtaining an immigrant or nonimmigrant visa.
- Family-Based Immigration: Our experienced attorneys explain the procedures and requirements that are involved in family-based immigration. Most of our clients are U.S. citizens or permanent residents who need to learn about the best ways to obtain entry into the United States or permanent residence for a relative. We have the skills and knowledge necessary to help your family.
- EAD Work Permits: If you want to get a job but lack a work visa, our experienced immigration attorneys can help. At Tidwell, Swaim & Associates P.C., we can bring you through the process of applying for an EAD work permit.
- Asylum and Refugee Status: Sometimes, a move to the United States can make a crucial difference in the lives of people facing persecution in their native land. If you or someone close to you is threatened in another country, our attorneys at Tidwell, Swaim & Associates P.C. can help you seek asylum and refugee status.
- Deportation Defense: Our experienced immigration attorneys defend clients who are facing removal proceedings brought by the U.S. government. No matter what grounds they are citing to expel you, we will fight tirelessly to protect your rights throughout the deportation process.
When you retain the services of Tidwell, Swaim & Associates P.C., you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact our reputable Dallas law firm today
Tidwell, Swaim & Associates P.C. sees your case through from start to finish. Let our lawyers work with you to address your legal concerns. Our offices are conveniently located in Dallas. Call the firm at 469-444-2439 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.